Αυτό το σάιτ χρησιμοποιεί Κώδικα Καταγραφής (ΚωK ή cookies) κυρίως για προβολή διαφημίσεων της Google - Μάθετε περισσότερα...
Επιμέλεια ιστοχώρου Διον.Κ.Παρούτσας
A free Classic Intelligence Quotient (IQ) test for adults
This test must be completed in less than 45 minutes.
If there is any problem, just download the test in pdf form, print it and do it on paper.
After you finish, press the evaluating button at the bottom of the page.
Press the timer button and start answering the questions.
1. A "TRUMPET" is to "PLAY" as a "BOOK" is to...
2. A "CAR" is to "WHEEL" as a "HORSE" is to a...
3. Which is the next number in this series?
3, 9, 15, 21
4. A "COW" is to "STABLE" as "MAN" is to...
5. Which is the seventh number after the number just before 6?
6. The following words can be placed so as to form a sentence. If the meaning expressed by the sentence is true select (T); if it is false select (F).
wood burn not dry does
7. The same as before for the following words:
water flow on ships
8.. Which is the next number in this series?
1, 3, 5, 7,
9. The following words can be placed so as to form a sentence. If the meaning expressed by the sentence is true select (T); if it is false, select (F).
a ball is played football with
10. The word UNCORRUPTED means
WITHOUT ANY CORROSION
11. John has 10 euros. If he had 3 euros less, then he would have half the money Jim has. How much more money than Jim, does John have?
12. "HE" is to "HIM" as "SHE" is to...
13. Which word does not belong to the following group?
14. Which item does not belong to the following group?
15. Only birds have feather. So which of the following is correct?
All feathers are light weighted
Snakes do not have feather
Birds change their feather in Spring
16. Which profession does not belong to the following group?
17. Which is the next number in this series?
90, 85, 75, 60, 40,
18. Which is the next number in this series?
22, 33, 44, 55, 66,
19. A "TECHNOLOGIST" is to a "SOCIOLOGIST" what "TECHNOLOGY" is to...
20. If a person is EXHAUSTED, then he/she is
21. A "THREAD" is to "FABRIC" what "WIRE" is to
22. The word CHIMERA refers to a
23. Which is the next letter?
A, C, E, G, I,
24. Which number does not fit in the following group?
25. Enter the letter which is so far from the first letter of the alphabet as is the second "Y" from the first in the word
26. Which letter does not belong to the following group?
27. is to as is to ...
28. The following words can be placed so as to form a sentence. If the meaning expressed by the sentence is true select (T); if it is false, select (F).
who not those are alive are dead
29. Which is the next number in this series?
18, 12, 15, 10, 12, 8,
30. If A and B are letters, then select C; unless 5 plus 5 are 10, in which case do not choose anything else than D.
31. The following words can be placed so as to form a sentence. If the meaning expressed by the sentence is true select (T); if it is false, select (F).
not teeth real artificial are
32. is to as is to...
33. is to as is to...
34. Which number does not belong to the following group?
35. Which is the next letter in this series?
A, C, F, J,
36. is to as is to...
37. Which is the next number in this series?
21, 20, 18, 15, 11,
38. "SOUTH" is to "NORTHWEST" as "WEST" is to...
39. Which number does not belong to the following group?
40. Which word does not belong to the following group?
41. What is the next letter?
A, C, B, D, F, E, G,
42. Write the number is in the same position before 14 as J is after E in the alphabet:
43. All people have coats. Therefore husky people will have
VERY FEW COATS
44. Which is the next number in this series?
18, 24, 21, 27, 24, 30
45. Pirates were RAVAGING cities
46. Which is the next number in this series?
66, 63, 57, 45,
47. is to as is to...
48. Which is the next number in this series?
2, 9, 6, 7, 18, 5,
49. A "LEVEL" is to a "SOLID OBJECT" as "LINE" is to a...
50. How many kilometers can a dog run in three minutes, if it runs at half the speed of a car running at 40 kilometers an hour?
51. A canoe will always have...
52. Which is the next number in this series?
65, 68, 72, 77, 83,
53. How many letters in this series are adjacent to vowels but between K and P?
54. Which is the next number in this series?
2, Α, 9, Β, 6, C, 13, D,
55. How many letters are in the following series are after K but also before R and after T?
56. 20 men dig 40 pits in 60 days. In how many days 10 men will dig 20 pits?
57. How many letters in the following sequence are located immediately before an odd number and just after a number greater than six;
2, 1, 9, A, 4, B, 3,14,19, C 8,9, B, 5, D, 12, E, 17
58. The football team of Chelsea is ahead in the league table and the Manchester City is fifth, while Arsenal is just between them. If Manchester United has more points than Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur is immediately behind Arsenal, which team is in second place?
59. Each of the following series is exactly the opposite of the other, except for one number; Select this number.
1,2,3 AND 1,3,2
60. A VULNERABLE organ of the human body is an organ which is
61. Which word does not belong to the following group?
62. Which of these words is conceptually closer to the word "IS"?
63. A TRACKER is a...
64. "MEET" is to "MEAT" as "FEET" is to...
65. The word TERRESTRIAL is the opposite of the word...
66. Half of the income of a waiter plus 1000 euros come from tips. If the income is 15,000€, how much is the tipping? (Write the whole number without commas or full stops)
67. Which of these words is conceptually closer to the word FIEF?
A KIND OF FLUTE
68. If a train has been delayed three minutes and loses three seconds every minute, in how many more minutes will the train be an hour late? (Write the whole number without any commas or full stops)
69. Which of these words is conceptually closer to the word ATROCIOUS?
70. Girls always have:
71. A train running at a speed of 30 kilometers per hour, is ahead of another train which runs at a speed of 50 kilometers per hour. How many kilometers is the distance between the two trains if the faster one needs 15 minutes to reach the other?
72. The word FORAMINA is conceptually closer to the word
73. A train travels for half its way at a speed 30 kilometers per hour and the other half at a speed of 60 kilometers per hour. How much time, in minutes, does it take for the train to travel an entire route of 20 kilometers?
(Write the whole number without any commas or full stops)
74. The word "ABD" is to "CBA" as "RSY" is to...
(Write only three letters without quotes)
75. If 2 is A and 6 is C and 8 is D, and 12 is F, how to write the word CHAFED using numbers instead of letters?
(Write the numbers separated by commas, with no spaces)
76 . When a housewife prepares soup, she puts a bean for every two chickpeas. If in the soup there is a total of 300 beans and chickpeas, how many are the chickpeas?
(Write whole number without commas or full stops)
77. No dog sings but some dogs talk. Therefore:
Some dogs sing
Dogs chase cats
Not all dogs talk
78. No one is good, but some people are not bad. Therefore
Not all the people are bad.
Some people are good.
No one is bad.
79. River A and river B have a total length of 850 km. River B is 250 km shorter than A. How many kilometers is the length of river A?
80. Jim and John went to the racetrack, where Jim lost 680 euros in the first two races, losing 60 euros more in the second race than the first. In the second race, John lost 40 euros more than the Jim. How much money did John lose in the second race?
(Write whole number without commas or full stops)
81. TIGHTS will always have:
82. Which is the next number in this series?
9, 7, 8, 6, 7, 5,
83. is to as is to...
84. Birds can only jump and walk, but worms can only crawl. Therefore:
Birds eat worms
Birds do not crawl
Birds sometimes crawl
85. A BOX will always have
86. Which number is greater than 10 but less than half that obtained when 50 drops 10?
87. Mr Smith receives a double share compared to each of his three partners (who get equal shares). What percent of the total amount does Mr. Smith recieve?
% (Write only the number without the percentage sign)
88. A "BIRD" is to "FISH" as an "AIRPLANE" is to a
89. The following words can be placed so as to form a sentence. If the meaning expressed by the sentence is true, choose (T); if it is false, select (F).
One many are more than book books
90. A banana tree bunch A has as many bananas as bunch B plus 1/3 of the latter. If the second bunch has 3 bananas less than the first, then how many bananas are there on bunch A;
If you face any problem do as follows:
Take a pencil and a piece of paper and write down the answers you have given
Download the pdf file and go to the last page, where there is the method to compute your results
Calculate your intelligence
I inform you that because of the huge appreciation my page has gained, I have posted some more tests:
1. TRIODON VOCATIONAL TEST
2. HOLLAND PERSONALITY TEST
3. A SENTIMENTAL SITUATION AND PERSONALITY TEST
4. IQ TEST WITH DRAWINGS
Don't hesitate to take them. They are scientifically accurate and useful.
And the most important: They are for free!! :-)
You can also see what your future holds for you, by a free playing cards application here.